BEST-SELLING SPORTMAN OF ALL TIME
There is a reason the Polaris Sportsman 570 is the best selling automatic ATV on the market. It's the smoothest riding, hardest working ATV in its class and gives you more value thanany other ATV in its class.
44 HP OF PURPOSE-BUILT POWER
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to get more done around your home and property, or take on the toughest terrain.
- Purpose-built 44 HP ProStar 570 engine with dual overhead cams.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
INDUSTRY’S BEST SUSPENSION & HANDLING
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you’ll be able to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) to keep you planted on all four tires.
- 11" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Improved Engine Braking System (EBS) for smoother decelerations.
- Easily readable digital display.
MASSIVE PAYLOAD & TOWING TO GET MORE DONE
The Sportsman 570’s payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,225 lbs. of towing capacity with 1.25” receiver.
- 485 lbs. payload capacity to haul all you need.
- Industry-leading water tight 8 gallons of storage to keep all your gear in reach.
- Move snow with the integrated winch and plow mount system.
DURABLE. RELIABLE. BUILT TO LAST.
When you’re working on your property or out on the trail, you can’t afford down time. The Sportsman 570 is durable, reliable, and built to last.
- NEW! Half shafts have been redesigned to be 50% stronger, even at the most stressed angle.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride racks.
- STX vinyl seat for all-weather durability.
Vehicle:2018 Polaris Sportsman 570
Location:Pro X Powersports
Front Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Differential Lock Location: Rear
Driveline Brand: On-Demand™
Driveline Type: Selectable 4X2 / 4X4
Limited Slip Differential Location: Rear
Number Of Driveline Modes: 2
Bore (in): 3.9
Bore (mm): 99
Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected
Compression Ratio: 10
Displacement (cc): 567
Displacement (ci): 34.6
Engine Brand Name: ProStar™
Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Single-Cylinder
Fuel Injector: Yes
Fuel Requirements: Regular
Fuel Type: Gas
Horsepower (bhp): 44
Horsepower (kW): 32.8
Stroke (in): 2.9
Stroke (mm): 73.6
Valve Configuration: DOHC
Valves Per Cylinder: 4
Bash Plate (Front): Yes
Body Material: Composite
Floor Board Location: Driver
Number Of Seats: 1
Seat Height (in): 33.8
Seat Height (mm): 857
Seat Location: Driver
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: One-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Steering Type: Manual
Capacity (kgs): 40.8
Capacity (kgs): 81.6
Capacity (lbs): 180
Capacity (lbs): 90
Front Suspension Type: McPherson Strut
Front Travel (in): 8.2
Front Travel (mm): 208
Number Rear Shock Absorbers: 2
Rear Adjustable Shock / Spring Pre-Load: Yes
Rear Suspension Material: Steel
Rear Suspension Type: Independent Double A-Arm
Rear Travel (in): 9.5
Rear Travel (mm): 241
TOWING & HAULING
Rear Hitch Type: Receiver
Size (cm): 3.2
Size (in): 1.25
Hi / Low Range: Yes
Primary Drive (Engine / Transmission): Belt
Primary Drive (Front Wheel): Shaft
Primary Drive (Rear Wheel): Shaft
Transmission Brand: Polaris Variable Transmission (PVT)
Transmission Type: Continuously Variable (CVT)
WHEELS & TIRES
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. Optional accessories shown on vehicle not included in final price. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.