2022 Cub Cadet® Zero-Turn Mowers ZT1 50
Cub Cadet zero-turns give you steering options for the control you want with outstanding comfort. Thoughtful ergonomics and convenient maintenance features ensure you're satisfied with your mower and lawn
Features may include:
Built with strength.
- Our continuous square tubular frame was designed for enhanced strength and durability. The 2" x 2" tubular steel frame delivers unmatched rigidity and support.
- Settle in to a fully adjustable command center and experience next-level comfort designed for optimized speed and control from head to toe.
- The AeroForce deck has been independently tested against the top competitors and proven to deliver the best cut in its class.
Guaranteed to last.
- A 3-year warranty along with a limited lifetime warranty on fabricated decks gives you peace of mind while you enjoy your perfectly manicured lawn.
- All engines on Cub Cadet machines have undergone a rigorous certification, and now you can choose between three powerful options: Cub Cadet, Kawasaki and Kohler.
- An open frame design and hinged/removable floor pan allows easy access to the deck and engine for quick & ease of maintenance
- Ideal for mowing slight rolling hills and several obstacles up to 4 acres
- Adjustable lap bars with Industry-exclusive overmold soft-touch ergonomic hand grips optimized for comfort
Vehicle:2022 Cub Cadet ZT1 50
Location:Pro X Powersports
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.