Your Price: $3,699 USD
2021 Cub Cadet® Zero-Turn Mowers ZT2 50
Cub Cadet zero-turns give you steering options for the control you want with outstanding comfort. Thoughtful ergonomics and convenient maintenance features ensure you're satisfied with your mower and lawn
Features may include:Built with strength.
- Our continuous square tubular frame was designed for enhanced strength and durability. The 2" x 2" tubular steel frame delivers unmatched rigidity and support.
- Settle in to a fully adjustable command center and experience next-level comfort designed for optimized speed and control from head to toe.
Guaranteed to last.
- The AeroForce deck has been independently tested against the top competitors and proven to deliver the best cut in its class.
- A 3-year warranty along with a limited lifetime warranty on fabricated decks gives you peace of mind while you enjoy your perfectly manicured lawn.
- All engines on Cub Cadet machines have undergone a rigorous certification, and now you can choose between three powerful options: Cub Cadet, Kawasaki and Kohler.
- Cub Cadet has created the industry's strongest lineup of zero-turn riders- all designed to deliver ultimate manueverability. Whether it's a traditional lap bar or the innovation of steering wheel control, expect the kind of exceptional experience that only comes from the best.
- Premium 23 hp 726cc Kawasaki® FR 691 Series Twin-cylinder OHV Engine, Commercial-grade powerplant that meets your yard’s toughest demands.
- Ideal for mowing slight rolling hills and several obstacles up to 5 acres
- Open frame design and hinged/removable floor pan allow easy access to the deck and engine for quick and simple maintenance
- A heavy-duty 11-gauge 50-in. fabricated triple-blade (high lift) deck
Vehicle:2021 Cub Cadet ZT2 50
Location:Pro X Powersports
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Brake System Type: Integrated parking brake system in lap bars for ease of use
Construction Material, Deck: Wash
Construction Material: Spindle
Cutting Width: Deck
Engine Manufacturer: Kawasaki®
Engine Power: 23 HP
Frame Type: High-strength, continuous square 2'' x 2'' tubular steel frame with fully E-Coat lower frame
Fuel Capacity: Tank
Height: 48'' | Cutting Range
Operating Speed: Forward
PTO Type: Deck Engagement
Steering Wheel: Control
Tires, Front Specification: 13"x 6.5"-6"
Tires, Rear Specification: 20”x12”-10"
Transmission: Dual Hydro-Gear™ ZT-2800™ w/ oil reservoir and filter
Turning Radius: Zero degrees
Weight: 600 lbs.
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.