2021 Cub Cadet® Zero-Turn Mowers ZT2 50
Cub Cadet zero-turns give you steering options for the control you want with outstanding comfort. Thoughtful ergonomics and convenient maintenance features ensure you're satisfied with your mower and lawn
Features may include:
Built with strength.
- Our continuous square tubular frame was designed for enhanced strength and durability. The 2" x 2" tubular steel frame delivers unmatched rigidity and support.
- Settle in to a fully adjustable command center and experience next-level comfort designed for optimized speed and control from head to toe.
- The AeroForce deck has been independently tested against the top competitors and proven to deliver the best cut in its class.
Guaranteed to last.
- A 3-year warranty along with a limited lifetime warranty on fabricated decks gives you peace of mind while you enjoy your perfectly manicured lawn.
- All engines on Cub Cadet machines have undergone a rigorous certification, and now you can choose between three powerful options: Cub Cadet, Kawasaki and Kohler.
- Cub Cadet has created the industry's strongest lineup of zero-turn riders- all designed to deliver ultimate manueverability. Whether it's a traditional lap bar or the innovation of steering wheel control, expect the kind of exceptional experience that only comes from the best.
- Premium 23 hp 726cc Kawasaki® FR 691 Series Twin-cylinder OHV Engine, Commercial-grade powerplant that meets your yard’s toughest demands.
- Ideal for mowing slight rolling hills and several obstacles up to 5 acres
- Open frame design and hinged/removable floor pan allow easy access to the deck and engine for quick and simple maintenance
- A heavy-duty 11-gauge 50-in. fabricated triple-blade (high lift) deck