Stock #C339 NOT HERE YET
2021 Cub Cadet® Zero-Turn Mowers ZT1 42
Cub Cadet zero-turns give you steering options for the control you want with outstanding comfort. Thoughtful ergonomics and convenient maintenance features ensure you're satisfied with your mower and lawn
Features may include:Built with strength.
- Our continuous square tubular frame was designed for enhanced strength and durability. The 2" x 2" tubular steel frame delivers unmatched rigidity and support.
- Settle in to a fully adjustable command center and experience next-level comfort designed for optimized speed and control from head to toe.
Guaranteed to last.
- The AeroForce deck has been independently tested against the top competitors and proven to deliver the best cut in its class.
- A 3-year warranty along with a limited lifetime warranty on fabricated decks gives you peace of mind while you enjoy your perfectly manicured lawn.
- All engines on Cub Cadet machines have undergone a rigorous certification, and now you can choose between three powerful options: Cub Cadet, Kawasaki and Kohler.
- Cub Cadet has created the industry's strongest lineup of zero-turn riders- all designed to deliver ultimate manueverability. Whether it's a traditional lap bar or the innovation of steering wheel control, expect the kind of exceptional experience that only comes from the best.
- 22 HP 725cc professional-grade KOHLER 7000 Series V-twin OHV engine for reliable starting and exceptionally smooth, quiet operation
- Ideal for mowing slight rolling hills and several obstacles up to 2 acres
- Equipped with an open frame design and hinged/removable floor pan, allowing quick and easy access to the deck and engine for ease of maintenance
- Lap bar-controlled dual-hydro transmissions with mow in reverse
Vehicle:2021 Cub Cadet ZT1 42
Stock Number:C339 NOT HERE YET
Location:Pro X Powersports
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Brake System Type: Integrated parking brake in lap bars
Construction Material: 13-gauge stamped steel
Cutting Width: Deck
Dimensions: Front Axle(s)
Emissions: V-Twin OHV
Engine Manufacturer: Brand
Engine Power: Output
Features: Deck Wash
Frame Type: 2'' x 2'' tubular steel frame with fully E-Coat lower frame and Triple Guard Corrosion Defense System™
Fuel Capacity: Tank
Handlebar Grips: Ergonomic lap bar
Headlight Type: Illuminating Dual-LED Headlights provide ultimate vision for mowing in low light conditions
Height: Cutting Range
Lubrication: Full-pressure with spin-on oil filter
Operating Speed: Forward
PTO Type: Deck Engagement
Seat Type: 20" high back seat | Suspension
Spindle Type: Construction
Steering: Wheel Control
Tires, Front Specification: 11"x 6"-5"
Tires, Rear Specification: 20”x8”-8"
Transmission: Hydro-Gear EZT 2200
Turning Radius: Zero degrees
Weight: 500 lbs. (approx.)
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.